"All the Right Moves" follows the tight knit friendships and journey of Emmy®-nominated choreographer Travis Wall ("So You Think You Can Dance"), Teddy Forance (recently featured on "Dancing With the Stars" as dancer and choreographer), Nick Lazzarini (winner of "So You Think You Can Dance" season one), and Juilliard-trained Kyle Robinson ("Dancing With the Stars"), four of the most successful and sought-after dancers in the industry. These close friends have banded together to take dance to a whole new level by launching their dance company called SHAPING SOUND. With careers, reputations, and friendships on the line, they're striving to change the world of dance forever by giving background dancers a chance to shine.
- Meet the Cast Meet the cast of All The Right Moves!
- Episode 101: Breaking Ground on Shaping Sound Choreography star Travis Wall teams up with dance stars Teddy, Nick, & Kyle to create Shaping Sound. The guys start by auditioning dancers for their spectacular preview show.
- Episode 7: Show Hang Over The boys question the future of Shaping Sound after the premiere show and seek outside projects to keep the buzz going. Travis seeks advice from movie director Adam Shankman and books a gig with singer Ingrid Michelson.
- Meet Teddy Meet Teddy from All the Right Moves.
- Erica Meet Erica, a Season 5 Bad Girl.